Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lookin' Good Award!



I recieved this wonderful award from Heather at Gofita’s Pages. Thanks so much! I really should pass this along to my designer, Leelou – but I think I will keep it myself!

This award is meant as a pat on the back to those paying particular attention to their blog presentation, and goodness knows some of them look awesome! Of course none of them are pretty empty shells, so there’s no shame to mention how nice their blogs are!

Here are the rules:
1. Post the award on your blog, with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you particularly like. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

1. A Comfy Chair and a Good Book
2. Bloggin 'bout Books
3. Life is a Spasm who flow
4. Reading for Sanity
5. The Book Nest

3 comments:

Corinne said...

Hey, THANKS friend!!! Also, it was fun to check out those other blogs :)

Lucy said...

Thanks! I'm amused but touched. It's been a pleasure sharing book thoughts with you.

Jeanette said...

Well I really appreciate you thinking of my blog and passing this on to me. I like the new look on my blog, it is just too bad I've decided to stop posting at my book blog and combine my two blogs into one.